|Mirror [#1]||Fodor's Cuba.pdf||38,352 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||Fodor's Cuba.pdf||29,707 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||Fodor's Cuba.pdf||24,850 KB/Sec|
Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
Gorgeous Spanish colonial architecture, uncrowded white-sand beaches, and an insistent salsa beat await intrepid travelers to the Caribbean's largest island, now on the radar of many Americans thanks to the relaxation of travel restrictions. No matter where travelers go, this up-to-date guide helps them discover Cuba's unique culture, whether it's seeing vibrant artwork or sampling the region's best rum and hand-rolled cigars.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of maps
· An 8-page color insert with a brief introduction and spectacular photos that capture the top experiences and attractions throughout Cuba
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· Major sights such as Trinidad, La Habana Vieja, Cienfuegos, Che Guevara Memorial, and Valle de Vinales
· Coverage of Havana, Trinidad, Camagüey, Santiago, Varadero, and Isla de la Juventud